This job contributes to organizational success by:
- Meeting with current and prospective customers to identify their needs and provide solutions utilizing Envigo products and services
- Maintaining CRM (Salesforce.com) database with updated customer information as well as updated sales funnel management of business opportunities including monthly forecasting and analysis as required.
- Providing consultative solutions that create a collaborative relationship to address the unique needs of our customers
- Developing and executing strategic account plans, managing in-field activities to qualify leads and close business to deliver territory growth.
- Maintaining an effective territory 30-60-90-Day rolling Business Plan, to maximize effectiveness and travel efficiency.
- Acquiring competitive intelligence with respect to current pricing, new products, problems and market changes.
- Demonstrating effective use of product knowledge and use of technical and marketing material.
- Maintaining a strong technical knowledge of products and services.
- Providing customer feedback regarding products, product problems, product changes or opportunities, and new product design.
- Investigating and resolving customer problems.
- Working effectively with cross functional departments.
- Developing business opportunities and leads during scientific meetings.
Individual Training & Development
- Stay current on all required training.
- Collaborate with and solicit help from other Envigo staff as needed.